Covering sites in Nottingham, Derby and Mansfield
£40,000-£45,000 + Monday to Friday + Overtime + Progression to Senior Roles + Continuous Training and Development + Profit Shares
This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrician looking to enhance their skill sets and progress into senior leadership roles within a well-established company who provide top of the line home automation systems.
On offer is the great opportunity to build a long-term career with a company who continuously support your training and development with the outlook to progress you to senior leadership roles, such as Operations Manager. Alongside benefits to support your hard-working individuals including profit shares and overtime.
The company is very well established with over 13 years of industry knowledge and experience in the installation of cinema, security and Smart equipment into residential and commercial sites.
You will be responsible for the on-site management of projects, including mentoring junior engineers and communicating with clients. Alongside managerial duties you will be required to carry out maintenance and installations.
This role would suit an individual looking to take the next step in their career.
- Installation of luxury electronic systems into domestic and commercial sites.
- Continuous training to develop into Senior Roles
- Working with clients in a small local patch
- Experience with home automation equipment including, Lutron, Creston or Control 4
- Experienced Electrical Engineer
- Looking to progress to leadership roles