The One Group are recruiting on behalf of a big name within the manufacturing industry in Peterborough for an experienced Payroll Admin to join their established finance team. This opportunity would see you working on a full time, permanent basis in a fast paced and varied position. Although mainly focused on payroll, you will also be supporting in purchase ledger responsibilities making this a very exciting and diverse role:
- Ensure all payment and employee expense requests are authorised, process payment requests by completing a cheque/bank transfer
- Process employee expense requests and create a weekly BACS payment list and produce weekly employee expense statements
- Processing and collating overtime sheets and input correctly into the payroll system
- Actively co-ordinate with third party payroll provider on a regular basis
- Maintain the cashbook ensuring all payments and receipts are recorded
The successful candidate will have experience within a Payroll position and ideally bring forward some experience within Purchase Ledger however this is not essential. Although this is a fully office based role, the working environment is friendly and supportive and the business have a great reputation with past and present employees. The benefits include:
- £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance 3x annual salary
- Early finish on a Friday.
If you are interested in the position, would like more information and a confidential chat - apply today and speak with Katherine Pearl at The One Group.