Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Senior Control Officer within the Revenue and Benefits team within a local authority setting based in East Hertfordshire.
Working hours - 37 hours per week
Rate of pay: £33,572 - £36,961
About the role
- The Officer posts for Investigators, & Control Team have main responsibility for a specific area and discipline of the service. However post holders are expected to be able to provide cover for each other across all areas as required to meet the needs of the service
- Carrying out fraud investigations in accordance with the appropriate legislation and presentation thereof at court where appropriate
- The efficient and accurate administration of all appeals and requests for reconsiderations of Benefit applications and overpayments identified in accordance with the appropriate regulations, legislation and guidance, and presentation thereof at relevant tribunals
- At least three year's relevant management experience in Revenues/Benefits
- Experience in a similar environment
- Experience of using Revenues and Housing/ Council Tax Benefit software
- Ability to relay complex information clearly in relation to Benefits, Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rates verbally and in writing
ü We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested.
ü We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK.
ü Nationwide Supplier to the NHS.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Clarke Group - /